The Student News Site of Spectrum High School

NOISE News

Breaking News

NOISE News

NOISE News

Girl’s soccer is paving the way for new traditions and generations

Girls soccer is paving the way for new traditions and generations

Spectrum Girl’s Soccer is creating a new tradition for future seniors one milestone at a time. “I think that it’d be cool if it became a tradition because a lot of other schools do it for their seniors”, said senior Maddie Fritel. This ’23 season one of the moms of the respecting players stepped forward to take on the task of creating banners for each individual senior. Collyard Chiropractic is located in Elk River Minnesota and was gracious enough to sponsor the soccer team this season. Creating the banners was more of a challenge than some may not realize. Not only did Collyard Chiropractic sponsor the banners but they also took the pictures for the team as well.

Senior captain Etta Glinsek said, “I think that it just kind of puts girls soccer on the map…it’s a little underappreciated at times so it’s good to be the first to beat everyone else to it a little bit.” The team has never had this opportunity before nor has any other team that competes at the Athletic Fields. The seniors excitement is through the roof and you can feel their energy at every game. “It feels pretty good, we feel pretty special and I’m happy about it”, says senior Gracie Martin.

Make sure to come out to the next girl’s soccer home game and get a glimpse of their new, fresh look! Go Sting!

Donate to NOISE News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Spectrum High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to NOISE News