The Student News Site of Spectrum High School

NOISE News

Breaking News

NOISE News

NOISE News

Yearbook without Mrs. Favre

Savannah Potter
The yearbook team is working hard to get this year’s book done without their advisor present.

The Spectrum Yearbook class has gone through a big change this semester. Yearbook advisor Mrs. Favre is on maternity leave, so Ms. Robers (row-bears) is the long term sub that has been filling in during her absence.

“Yearbook is going great, Mrs. Favre left a lot of information for me to use so I haven’t felt lost at all, which is great.”

Ms. Robers talks about her role in Yearbook. Photo taken by Savannah Potter

With things being so different this year, the Editors of Yearbook have stepped up and taken charge helping to teach and run the class with Ms. Robers.

“We often try to help teach because it can be more fun that way if you’re learning from a student and specifically people in leadership roles in yearbook, rather than just having a teacher lecture at you all day, because that’s what we do in almost all of our other classes,” says Sarah Smith, Yearbook Design Editor. 

Looks like Yearbook is in good hands this year, and we can expect another amazing edition of Spectrum Yearbook for the 2023-24 school year!

Donate to NOISE News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Spectrum High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.