The Student News Site of Spectrum High School

NOISE News

Breaking News

NOISE News

NOISE News

The Impact of the Eras Tour on Spectrum

Madilyn Smith
A photo from the Eras Tour concert from Madi Smith.

Taylor Swift is one of the biggest artists of today and some of our very own Spectrum Students were able to make it to the Eras Tour she put on this summer. Some of our students also tried to make it into the Tour but were unable to. While many people were super excited to have seen her, however, students like Marin Burg ended up having difficulties with getting tickets.

While other students had different ways of getting tickets. Madi Smith said, “My tickets were free to me, because it was a surprise.” When we asked Marin about the tickets she was looking at she told us they were nosebleeds and because of that they were under $200.

Another very fun aspect of the tour this summer was people dressing up. Madi said she didn’t quite know what she was dressing up as “but this one girl told me it was giving Lavender Haze” a popular song by Taylor Swift. Another song that was very popular with students was All Too Well. Overall, lots of people found it easy to have more fun with it than just going to the concert.

Taylor Swift and her Eras Tour have had a bigger impact on our student body than some might think.

Donate to NOISE News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Spectrum High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to NOISE News